The truth is this; reading the terms and conditions regarding bonuses is not the best idea if a person wants to have a long time without entertainment. That is why we have listed below the most important factors that you need to check so that you do not get bogged down with unnecessary information:
- Wagering Requirements: ‘Wagering Requirements’ are generally imposed on any money you win using your Free Spins. Basically, this is the amount of money you must wager before you can cash out your Free Spins winnings. The actual amount will vary greatly from one casino to another, but it can be anything from having to wager 1x the amount you won to 50x, so make sure you read the small print before signing up for a Free Spins offer.
- Bet Size: when trying to complete the Bet Requirement, the casino will often impose a maximum bet size. This is to prevent people from getting lucky with a large bet and clearing the requirement faster than the Casino would like! However, it is just as easy to lose all your money that way, so a small, steady betting approach usually gives a better chance of success.
- Time Limit: check the Terms and Conditions for the time limit by which the bonus money must be used. Casinos may impose a limit of 7, 30 or 90 days (or any other time limit they choose) and if you don’t clear the wagering requirement in this time, your bonus money will disappear.
- Win Limit: another limit to keep in mind, this time on how much you could potentially win. Sometimes a casino will impose a cash limit ($5,000, for example) on how much can be won using bonus funds. This means that hitting a Jackpot on a high-yield slot with your bonus cash value won’t pay you much.
- Other Requirements: while Casino bonuses may seem generous, they are not designed to make cashing out your Free Spins winnings easy. That’s why wagering requirement rules often exclude games with more player-friendly odds, such as Video Poker or Roulette. Games like these may not count or have considerably reduced value when it comes to playing through their bonus winnings.
- Bonus Abuse: this is a well-known phenomenon in the online casino industry, and so if you think you can use tricks to claim extra bonuses, you should think it over! Most Free Spins offers are only “one per family”, to prevent people from opening multiple accounts in the name of brothers and sisters. Identification is necessary to establish the identity of new players and to ensure that they do not open multiple accounts. Online casinos already know all the tricks, so it’s best to play by the rules when it comes to claiming your Free Spins bonus!